Graphic Design Intern
King Fish is a leading Boston based full-service marketing agency with a focus on content strategy and content marketing. We develop multi-channel campaigns, marketing strategies and content plans to deliver across multiple platforms including digital (websites, social media, video, mobile apps, email), print (custom magazines/catalogs and direct mail), and events (webcasts and conferences).
The King Fish design studio is looking for a stellar Graphic Design Intern to join our Beverly office for the Summer and/or Fall 2017 Semester. You will work on a variety of accounts and projects spanning Financial Services, Bio-Tech/Pharmaceuticals, to CPG/Health and Wellness clients.
- Support the KFM Graphic Designers in their day-to-day studio needs
- Work hand-in-hand with account service team to execute and deliver client projects
- Assist in strategic endeavors from brainstorming through execution
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and online
- Project types include but are not limited to social media graphics, newsletter layouts, infographics, and digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop an absolute MUST
- Some knowledge of the advertising/marketing space, specifically in financial services, bio-tech/pharmaceuticals, and/or CPG/health and wellness
- Superb attention to detail, understanding of clean typography, and excellent problem-solving skills
- A team player who can accept constructive criticism and feedback
- Ownership of projects/deliverables and ability to work independently and effectively within teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, manage time effectively, and perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual in a team environment
- Strong communication skills – ability to express oneself (in writing and verbally) clearly, concisely, and thoroughly
- Confidence, passion for creativity, positive attitude, and an ability to think outside the box
- 3-5 full days per week preferred
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in an environment where priorities can shift and collaboration is critical to success. If interested, please submit a resume, cover letter, and portfolio to Erin Loonan, email@example.com. You must have a portfolio to be considered for this position.