Senior Account Executive
King Fish Media is seeking an experienced Sr. Account Executive with solid agency experience, a firm command of content marketing, multi-channel programs and proven financial industry chops to join our team.
As Sr. Account Executive, you will manage all day-to-day program execution activities across multiple accounts. Your focus will be on rolling up your sleeves to successfully guide the tactical execution of marketing programs across a variety of platforms including digital/interactive media, traditional media (print/mail), social media and events.
You also will be involved in brand strategy, content development, campaign planning and web design/development initiatives from start to finish; gaining exposure and providing meaningful contributions as you learn the clients’ business, marketing goals and target audience needs. Combining your digital native skills with non-digital media experience will be essential as most projects integrate with broader multi-channel programs.
We’re looking for rising-star talent to join our team. If you are passionate about brands, marketing and client service; and have strong communication, organization, problem-solving and management skills, we want to talk to you! See note at bottom on how to be considered.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Be the central point of contact and manage communication flow between client and team members ensuring that all stakeholders have up-to-date and actionable information.
- Ensure all program elements are in alignment with client strategy and brand guidelines.
- Take ownership of project execution and performance for all assigned accounts.
- Partner with team members across organization to produce campaigns on time and on budget with flawless execution that meet/exceed client expectations.
- Work with Project Manager to develop detailed project plans, schedules and track costs & billing.
- Become a trusted resource for your clients as well as for internal teams. Effectively leverage and prove value from King Fish’s strategic approach while solving client challenges and driving growth for their business.
Proactive Action Requirements
- Detect potential conflicts and address quickly with team. Always be thinking of a back-up plan or workaround.
- Detail implications of scope/project change and immediately convey implications of changes to project.
- Think creatively – we want ideas on how to improve processes, how to address challenges and how to leverage new media technologies and concepts.
Do You Have the Experience?
- 3-5 years in account or project management position in digital or multi-channel agency
- Strong industry experience with Fortune 500 clients in the financial services industry (extra credit for pharma/life sciences experience too)
- Excellent organization and project/campaign management skills
- Proactive problem-solver with excellent communication skills ensuring all internal stakeholders are on the same page with respect to project status, deliverables and timelines
- Experience defining and managing project scope and deliverables while managing project teams including both onsite, remote and contract resources
- Passion for marketing, all things digital and delivering great results for clients
- Understanding of best practices and ability to apply to specific projects and campaign tactics
- Experience (and comfort) with social media technologies and tools
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn, self-motivated
- Bachelor's degree (must have); additional digital coursework, certificates nice to have
- Strong references
King Fish Account Executives must be adept at managing communications internally and externally with client stakeholders to drive collaboration and creativity across the team while ensuring all deadlines are met. Success will involve proactive thinking, problem solving and wearing many hats as you multi-task multiple accounts, deadlines and deliverables.
Are you a good fit and interested in working full-time in our Beverly, MA office? If so, please respond to Sue Twombly (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume and cover letter detailing your experience, skills and characteristics that you believe will drive you to succeed within a growing agency as our next Sr. Account Executive.
Note: online applications without the requested cover letter and resume will not be considered.