On-site in Beverly, MA Office
King Fish Media has an immediate opening for an inspired Visual Designer to join our team and help shape the future of the design department. We are looking for someone with a razor-sharp attention to detail, and the ability to adapt quickly to changes and deadlines. You must be client focused, collaborative and possess a high standard for design. As a Visual Designer, you will execute creative solutions with high visual impact and implement them across various mediums while adhering to our client’s design and brand guidelines.
This is an in-office, full-time position. We are not looking for part-time candidates or freelancers. Our office is located in the Cummings Center in Beverly, MA.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide comprehensive visual design support (from concept to delivery) across a full spectrum of digital, print and multimedia channels. These assets can include marketing materials, websites, digital marketing collateral, banner ads, social media assets, branding & Identity, brochures, newsletters, direct mail campaigns, flyers, infographics, advertisements, magazines and more
- Collaborate extensively with our Assoc. Art Director to execute top quality design
- Stay current with design trends and best practices
- Work with Account Directors and Project Managers throughout each phase of the design process to ensure client needs and expectations are met
- Review design files and proactively solve production issues
- Prepare all final electronic mechanical files for print and final client delivery
- Manage multiple deadlines while still providing excellent work
- Manage and maintain client and company assets
You must have:
- BA degree or higher in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-3 years of agency, in-house, or related experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly: Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- A working knowledge of web design/UX best practices
- Experience with design and production for both digital media and print
- Solid understanding of design principles and how those align with business needs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and quick deadlines
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Resourceful, organized, self-motivated, and productive
- A positive attitude and a willingness to surpass client expectations
Are you a good fit and eager to join our team? If so, please submit your portfolio link and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All applicants must provide a URL to a portfolio site. Applicants who do not provide a link to their portfolio will not be reviewed.