King Fish Media, LLC (“King Fish Media” or “we”) values your privacy.
This policy sets out how King Fish Media collects, stores, and uses information relating to your use of this Website, including information that may personally identify you (“Personal Information”). King Fish Media is committed to helping you protect your privacy. Should we ask you to provide Personal Information when using this Website, it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
Information King Fish Media collects
King Fish Media may collect information in a number of ways in connection with the Website, including, without limitation, as follows:
- When you create an account at our "Careers" section
- When you submit a resume or other information to be considered for employment with King Fish Media
- When you ask us a question, we collect the e-mail address or other contact information you provide
- When you request an e-mail be sent to a friend through the Website, we will collect your and your friend's e-mail addresses
- When you voluntarily provide Personal Information to us for any other purpose
- When you visit various pages on the Website, we also may collect certain other non-personally-identifying information about your visit from your Web browser (see below).
How King Fish Media uses your information
- To generally provide the features and functionality of the Website to you.
- For account validation purposes.
- To consider your candidacy for employment.
- For analytics and trending purposes.
- To identify you as the sender of, and to process, your forwarded e-mails.
- To respond to questions and comments.
- To improve, enhance, and tailor the Website for you, and to improve and enhance the overall Website experience for all Website users.
- To carry out specific actions you may request.
To whom King Fish Media discloses your information
King Fish Media may disclose to third parties Personal Information that it collects as follows:
- Operation of the Website: We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties where necessary to provide the Website and its features and functionality to you.
- At Your Request: We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party when you specifically request us to do so.
- Business transfers: If a third party acquires all or substantially all of King Fish Media's assets, your Personal Information, aggregated information, and any other information that we have collected in connection with the Website may be transferred to such third party as part of our business assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered one of our assets and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- To Service Providers: We use third-party service providers, including but not limited to our affiliates, to perform certain services on our behalf, such as processing, storing, maintaining and transmitting data, processing and fulfilling e-mail and other promotional campaigns, and providing marketing assistance, web analytics, and data analysis. We may provide your Personal Information to these third-party service providers when the information is necessary for them to perform their duties. These third-party service providers are contractually restricted from using Personal Information for any other purpose and required to comply with all applicable laws with respect to the Personal Information they receive.
- To Government Agencies: We will disclose your Personal Information to such agencies if required to do so by law.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law: We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Automatically Collected Non-Personal Information
When you use the Website, we also may collect certain standard information from your browser and personal computer that Websites often collect, such as your IP address, your browser information (including browser type, capabilities, and language), your operating system, and the date and time you accessed the Website. We may also capture the country from which the visit came and the paths taken as you move from one Website or Webpage to another Website or Webpage (i.e., your "click stream" activity). We may group some or all of this information into aggregate data in order to describe the use of the Website by our users to our existing or potential business partners, sponsors, advertisers, or other third parties, or in response to a government request. We may also group demographic information that we collect from the Website’s users into aggregate data for the same purposes. We reserve the right to use and share any such non-Personal Information collected at the Website with third parties for any lawful purpose.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent its unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, although this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Links to Other Websites
Questions? Please contact us.